- Contact Us
- Interactive Map
- Resident Services
- Share Your Thoughts
- Council Members
- Agendas & Minutes
- Public Meetings
- Budget Information
- Committees & Boards
- Township Office
- Discover Tay Valley
Residents and guests enjoy a number of township recreational facilities including:
• Two community halls that are used for social gatherings, business meetings, dances, clubs and special events.
• Three baseball diamonds (Stanleyville, Fallbrook and Maberly)
• Penny Grand Tennis Court (Maberly)
• Soccer pitch (Glen Tay)
• Two outdoor hockey rinks (Maberly and Glen Tay)
• Beaches (Glen Tay and Noonan Side Road)
• Water Access Points (Long Lake, Otty Lake, Little Silver Lake and Tay River)
There are two halls available for rental to residents and the general public:
• Maberly Hall is located on the Maberly Elphin Road has a capacity of 110.
• Burgess Hall is on Narrow Locks Road and has a capacity of 48.
Both halls have fully equipped kitchens.
Call the Township Office at 613-267-5353 to enquire about available dates and times. Forms are available at the township office or below and must be completed prior to the rental date.
Perth Pool, Recreation Complex and Arena
We have a partnership agreement with Perth to give our residents access to their arena, community centre, Conlon Farm multi-recreational facilities, Perth Public Library and the indoor swimming pool. Another agreement with Lanark Highlands gives access to the Lanark Village arena and Library.
Tay Valley Township Outdoor Rinks
The Township has two outdoor winter rinks, which are operated mainly by community volunteers. The rinks are open to all residents for recreational skating and non-league hockey, according to a posted schedule.
The Bowes Rink is located in Glen Tay, at the Glen Tay School on Harper Road. The Maberly Rink is located south of Hwy #7, 6beside the Fire Hall. The Glen Tay rink schedule is posted on this site from opening day each winter, usually around mid-December, and provides for the use of the rink, outside of school hours, at specified times for skating and hockey.
Volunteers are always needed for care of the rinks. For further information, contact the Township Office at 613-267-5353.
Don't See what you want?
Search the site here...